As most of our clients are aware, on Monday the 16th of March, the team at Evo was distributed into self-isolation. We took this step as a business, purely because we could, and felt it would be irresponsible not to. We are cloud first, and other than physical connection, there is no technical or operational reason to inhabit an office space together.
We now have over 90% of staff working from home, with a socially-distanced skeleton staff working out of the Engineering Office, on opposite sides of the room, well and truly sanitized.
For our clients:
- We remain 100% available for Remote Support, performing all planned maintenance work and ready to help with Remote Work configuration and preparing data and applications for remote access.
- Our Engineering Office at Suite 4, 2 Rutland Street remains staffed for deliveries and emergency deployments.
- Our Sales & Marketing Office at Suite 2, 1 Rutland Street, Newtown is closed until further notice.
- Scheduled Site Visits are temporarily suspended, with all work completed remotely.
- On-Site work for Priority Incidents is available with social-distancing rules strictly followed.
We are receiving an immense amount of service calls via email and phone. We are genuinely here to help, but unfortunately will need to ask for patience from time to time.
We are here for you and will do what we can to help all our businesses survive this challenge.